Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Own Kiddie Kandids

So I decided that it was about time to have some nice pictures of Zane, however, we don't have the money to pay for them.  It turns out my mom and dad have the perfect spot in the "new room" that has great lighting.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  He sure is a looker.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute--some of my very favorite pictures I have ever had of my girls you took. If I had your talent and the equipment, I would never go to Kiddie Kandids.

Amy said...

I'll say he's a looker! Alisha and Daniel keep asking when we're going to see "baby" Zane! We MUST get together soon before he's no longer a baby!

Amberlee said...

I am so impressed! But not surprised- everything you do- you do so well- you're amazing! He is so cut- I just want to squish those cheeks! I'm a big fan of chubb!

Amberlee said...

Oops- I meant cute- not cut!