Zane's first birthday was last Wednesday and before his second he'll be a big brother! So, I should officially announce to the world that we are having a second baby (if you didn't notice the countdown on the side of the page or understand the first sentence)! We are so excited for Zane to be a big brother, I'm just hoping he can learn to be gentle. I have been on a sort of a hiatus for a while because our internet has been shut down while we change providers. We have lots more to update you on from the last 2 weeks as Zane has had his 1st birthday, we've been doing swimming lessons, took a trip to the Grand Canyon, I started a new job, we remodeled the bathroom, and now things are finally settling down.
Model Home Decor: Bold Color, Stripes and Scallops
12 years ago



7 comments:
Congratulations on the new addition to the family!! That is so exciting!
We are so excited to hear the news! We haven't been able to talk lately, but are way excited to start having play dates soon, especially since our 2nd children will only be a couple months apart. Congrats!!!
Yeah for baby number two! I want to hear about Zane's first birthday...and your new job!
Holy cow! Congratulations!!! I am so thrilled for you guys! I sure wish that we could get together sometime- maybe we'll end up coming back to Utah for our last two years?!?! I hope you are feeling well!
YEAH!!! We are so exicted for you guys. New job? You will have to tell me all about it.
YEAH!!! We are so exicted for you guys. New job? You will have to tell me all about it on saturday.
Little Zane will be a great brother. He'll love to have someone to play with. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment