So we had our ultrasound this morning to find out the sex of the baby. Let's just say that 50% of you were right on our blog vote and 50% of you were wrong! Okay, okay, we'll give you the info:
It's a boy! We are so excited for Zane to have a playmate that is so close to his age and I'm sure they will be great friends. And let's just say I think we make pretty cute boys.
Model Home Decor: Bold Color, Stripes and Scallops
12 years ago



7 comments:
Yay, a boy! This will be so fun!
Wahoo! That will be way fun for Zane. Out of 9 that are due at the beginning of the year, 5 are having boys! Must be the season! We'll see if ours will be good friends with yours, or a girlfriend! :o) Congrats you 2!
We are so excited for you guys. It will be fun to see what I have! I was doing so well with the waiting game but now that you know what you're having I CAN'T WAIT! Oh well, the countdown begins! Congrats!
Congratulations!! How exciting for you. Zane will be a great big brother.
OK, I was wrong. I thought you were going to have a girl! I thought you were having a girl b/c I think I am having a girl. And...you guys do make dang cute boys. :)
That will me so much fun!!!
Congratulations - another little boy! Zane is so cute and if this next guy is half-way there - watch out world! Congrats!
Post a Comment