Zane has just gone crazy talking. His first word was Dog. My favorites for now are Shoes and Potato (see video above). I thought I would list some of the things he can say these days:
Dog, Light, Shoes, Car, Slide, Dad, Grandpa, Mom, No (of course), Potato, Turtle, Juice, Bread, Ball, Bath, Outside, and I'm sure a couple of things I'm forgetting. The other fun thing, as of late, is he answers our questions by saying "no". When we say "Zane, should we change your diaper?" he says "no" and so on. I know what you are thinking, ask "Should we NOT change your diaper?" We tried that! He just stares at us until we ask a question again that he wants to say "no" to. It's like he actually knows what we're saying and it makes us laugh!
Model Home Decor: Bold Color, Stripes and Scallops
12 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment