Saturday, March 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home


I finally finished Mace's room (and thanks to Heidi, I put the final vinyl touches on the wall) so he was able to spend the night in his crib last night for the first time. I think his room turned out so cute. Also, for those interested he did pretty well. He slept for a over three hours so we (actually Travis got up with him last night, thanks Trav) had to get up twice to feed him. We're working on it and a couple of nights ago he slept for over five hours. I look forward to the day that we are back to getting enough sleep....until then at least I have a cute room and a cute rocking chair to sit in while I'm up in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

salreem said...

Cute! So is that Zane's crib, or did you buy another black one for Mace? Does this mean Zane is in a "big boy bed"?

Miss Rachel said...

fun! COngrats again, he's a handsome dude! It was good to talk to you the other night, I"m still trying to come over someday....maybe when none of us is sick eh?