We had a great Easter. We got to go to church with Scott and Mona and then spend the morning with them. Zane got some great new toys and a cute summer outfit. Then we went for the 7th Annual Thornton Family Easter Egg Hunt. It seems like the girls had a blast and Zane got some pretty great Easter Eggs, including the 101 Dalmations movie. We love all the Holidays that bring us together with our families! We got to celebrate Syd's 2nd birthday too! I can't believe how big she is getting.
This weekend we also spent some time with Blake and Sally (on Friday) and Ike and Kristy (on Saturday). It looks like we had too much fun with Ike and Kristy because Aspen and Zane couldn't even make it home in the car.



4 comments:
How cute is Zane!! Sounds like you had a great Easter!
He is getting so big! I love his "prop" in the picture with the girls on Easter!
I just can't resist telling you what a cute picture that is of Zane and Aspen. I'm glad they're "friends", but he looks like he could "beat her up" someday if he wanted too. I'm sure he won't want to though. He's a doll. When are you coming to Seattle again? We have plenty of room now! You should definately come up again!
Carl & Debbie Morley
Post a Comment