Monday, March 31, 2008

While I Was Gone


Well, it looks like the boys survived while I was gone. Did I actually expect anything different? I had to go to a conference in San Diego for 4 nights and it was the first time I have left Zane. I had a good time but I really missed my cute guys. It sounds like they had fun too. Boy it's nice to be home...and sleeping in a new bed. Most people miss their bed when they are gone but it was the last thing I was going to miss. Our new comfy bed was finally delivered on Thursday however and it's huge (a whopping 38 inches off the floor)! Looks like we need a new bed frame.

2 comments:

Jeff and Hollie said...

That is the cutest picture of Zane. I tagged you, go to my blog to see what you do.

Miss Rachel said...

I LOVE that pic. I haven't seen him since he was little so, I'm shocked! He's so big, and SOOOOOOO cute! Could we expect any less from our marcie?? LOVE YOU!!