Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Day at the Pool

Last weekend we took Zane up north to go swimming with Heidi and the girls. He had so much fun. He loved the floaty that we brought but his favorite were these bouncers. He ran in circles forever and splashed in the shallow water. We had so much fun with the girls too! They are so good to their cousin Zane and are always willing to help with his toys or let us know when he is sad. They had a blast with Travis on the big slide. All in all, it was a GREAT day!

2 comments:

SummerV said...

Hey marcie! I totally blog stalked you through amberlee's! This is Summer from SUU- the gold old days! What a cute little family you have, where do you live? You should check out our families little blog. Good to see what you are up to.

Amy said...

I love it. That hat is so cute. I love watching little ones play in the water.

So...I just found our Christmas card addressed to you...in my car today. So, yeah...sorry about that. I wasn't trying to be rude. I'll be more careful this year.