Now that Zane is totally mobile he has been doing so many things to help me out during the day, including climbing the stairs, cleaning up the floor by putting anything he finds on it in his mouth, checking to see if Maggie has food, and trying to go outside through her doggie door. When he eats, he takes it upon himself to remove all food that was put in his mouth by someone else. This has made feeding time a blast! You can imagine how many clothes we go through these days!
Model Home Decor: Bold Color, Stripes and Scallops
12 years ago



8 comments:
Zane is such a great helper;) Email me, so I can invite you to my blog. girl84092@yahoo.com
Thats My Boy
Ha, ha.... welcome to mobility. Your life will never be the same! :o)
Ha, ha.... welcome to mobility. Your life will never be the same!
The laundry is a great lesson. It is so fun to watch him get big and move around. I found that for our girls it made them lots happier to be able to do more "i"self.
Oh man, he's so cute! I love that he's your little helper. So fun to see pics of you guys!
So cute Marc! I love that he's your little helper. It's so fun to see pics of you guys. I'm loving it!
Oh the things we learn because they "accidentally" taught us something! He is so darn adorable I don't know how you get anything done! aren't you just looking at him all day?
Post a Comment