Congratulations you guys! Wow! another cute little boy- I love the name!- hey Marcie- when you have a moment (if there is such a thing with 2) I need your address!
Congratulations!! He is so tiny!! I remember the stresses of going from one to two kids, hopefully things are easier for you than for me. Just remember to take it one minute at a time. :) He is really cute! Congratulations again.
Marcie Congratulations. What a cute baby. Its a big change going from one to two but its totally worth it. I haven't seen you in a long time. With my parents not living in Sandy anymore we don't get up there much. Looks like you and your family are doing well.
8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't believe you have two kids now. He's adorable - and so little.
What a cutie! He looks like he has more hair than his older brother! I'm so glad (and jealous) it's over for you. Congrats!!!
Look at your family of four! Thanks for letting us visit tonight. Mace is a stud. Marcie you looked amazing.
Congratulations you guys! Wow! another cute little boy- I love the name!- hey Marcie- when you have a moment (if there is such a thing with 2) I need your address!
Congrats Marcie I'm so excited for you. Love you tons
Shan
Congratulations!! He is so tiny!! I remember the stresses of going from one to two kids, hopefully things are easier for you than for me. Just remember to take it one minute at a time. :) He is really cute! Congratulations again.
Way to go Marcie and Travis! I am so excited for you. Congrats, I love you guys.
Marcie Congratulations. What a cute baby. Its a big change going from one to two but its totally worth it. I haven't seen you in a long time. With my parents not living in Sandy anymore we don't get up there much. Looks like you and your family are doing well.
Post a Comment