Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Forgotten Christmas Pics

So, typically I take pictures with my camera for special occasions etc and we use Trav's for everyday things. Well, I got the camera out today to take a few cute pictures of Zane...and low and behold, there were quite a few of our Christmas pictures. I thought I would share a couple of my favorites and one from this morning...


This is just a representation of the beginning of the end! For Christmas Zane got a couple of sets of Handy Manny tools (from his favorite show, if 18 month olds can have a favorite show, yikes). He's taken a special interest in the screwdrivers and he carries them everywhere. I mean everywhere. I find them in the snack cupboard, the new babies room, my sewing box, and who knows where else (because one is missing right now). He even uses them to 'work' on his firetruck and slide.

I just thought this was the cutest. Sydney and Brooklyn just can't get enough of Zane now that he can walk and will follow them everywhere. I'm so grateful that they embrace him rather than shut him out.

And, this morning, we took a few pictures of Zane to mark 18 months since things are about to get quite hectic around here. This is one of my favorites! Zane, blue is definitely your color. I just keep wondering how long this super human cuteness of his is going to last.

1 comments:

Amy said...

His super-human cuteness will last his whole life! :o) Truly it will. Good luck with everything tomorrow! We love you guys and are excited for your new baby.