Saturday, January 24, 2009

Zane's Last Days Before Being a Big Brother (by Travis)

This has become a common occurance as of late. Every day Zane is more and more self reliant. Pictured here with a whole box of Teddy Grahams just back from the store. He loves to do this with raisins and gold fish crackers too, I don't think there has been a day in the past 2 weeks that one of us hasn't stepped on a raisin in the family room.

At stores Zane likes to either ride in the cars that are carts or if they don't have those he has to push the cart. Here we are at Costco with a printer a few other items in the cart and Zane pushed it all over the store. All I did was steer. Marcie would do the shopping and I would steer Zane toward her because he wouldn't stop. It is kind of like shopping with a hocky puck on ice.




0 comments: