Saturday, March 28, 2009

Last Day's of Winter (by Travis)

Winter doesn't really affect Mace right now, but true to the title of the entry, this was taken sometime in March before the 2oth. He is growing fast and putting on the pounds.

One Saturday morning I got up with the boys and was in the kitchen fixing breakfast, i came back into the living room to see this. Zane was laying on the ground hands on his head watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I miss Saturday morning cartoons.



On the last big snow storm I went out to shovel and Zane wanted to come out and play. Here is a short video of us treking through the front yard.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah, I heard about the snow storm you guys had. Rough business! That Zane is so cute stomping through the snow. I LOVE Mace's room, so perfect, I thought I was looking at a pottery barn site for a second. Is it safe to say Mace is looking like a little Travis? Tee hee!