I don't know how you all do it. You are constantly making blankets for the new baby the friend's baby or the neighbor baby, finding a bargain, saving a bundle, writing your history, cooking a five star meal, making a purse, designing a blog, reading a story, teaching pre-school, going to the park, going to the zoo, working a part-time job, working a full-time job, teaching a primary lesson, watching someone else's children, decorating your home, celebrating a birthday with the world's cutest cake and all the while, you still find time to look good. I don't know how you do it and do it so well. Don't ever underestimate your impact on others and thank you for your inspiration!
Model Home Decor: Bold Color, Stripes and Scallops
12 years ago



3 comments:
i was going to post a video of Me and Zane playing in the snow from a few weeks ago. but i know how tough it is to be a mom and do everythin .... no really i do. Sometimes and i mean sometimes i take both boys and it is tough. One can't even run away yet. he cant even hold his head up quite yet. Anyways back when i watched Zane when Marcie would work on my day off it was the greatest thing in the world because all did was do stuff with him. Sometimes i would make dinner and sometimes i would clean some stuff up, but usually i would just hang with Zane and it was the best. I can not imagine having to wrangle multiple kids keep the house from looking like a Florida Trailer park after a Hurricane and clean, work from home, make dinner, and try and enjoy the kids if they aren't trying to have a Mexican stand off over crackers or Num a Nums. I hit the jackpot with Marcie, she claims to be crazy, we will leave that to a shrink ot verify, but she appriciates everything that i do and only points out the things that i don't do after months of me not doing it. I can't imagine being home with a new born and Zane "the amazing trouble maker" all day and stay sane. She manages to do that, the laundry, sometimes dinner, and works a part-time job. I would be lucky to keep us all clean, fed, and not watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse all day. So for a comment on a tribute to Mother Friends i say here is to my wife and alll mother friends like her! You make us tired thinking about your days and it makes our tough days seem like a break (usually). I love you Cupcake!
Okay, first I want to say "amen" to Marcie's post, and say that Marcie is one of the most amazing mother friends I know. Second, that is such a sweet comment from Travis.
I was going to leave a comment before Travis did, but mine wouldn't do justice to his. When I read that I thought... does Marcie realize she's writing about herself? Cuz she's definitely not writing about me!!!!! I'm gonna need some advice soon with 2 little ones!
Post a Comment