On Sunday we decided to try to put Zane down for his nap at noon. This is earlier than usual but we were trying not to miss any of our block (we have 1:00 backwards church). We heard him in his room making some noise but this is typical of any given day and eventually he climbs back in bed and falls asleep. Not on Sunday. After making noise for a while he started to call for daddy to come rescue him. I guess he ran out of things to do.
BEFORE
AFTER
Zane is not actually in the bed but he piled everything from his floor and the toy buckets on top of it! By the way, the tan lump on top is Doggie, one of Zane's favorite things.



1 comments:
Lol I had a good laugh reading this post. I am so glad someone else has a son like mine.
Post a Comment