It was so fun being back in San Diego this past week. While we have never lived there, I will always consider it our city. Each time we return we make a new memory to build on our first trip there 4 years ago today! We went to get married, for our first anniversary, when Zane was 3 months old, and this past weekend when Mace was 3 months old. What a fun tradition for us! Just a quick look back at the fun we've had and a chance to finally tell Travis - I love you and Happy Anniversary! (This morning we both sort of forgot for a moment). For most of you, 4 years is nothing at all, and for Travis maybe it feels like a lifetime, but I can't believe how quickly it's gone and I look forward to every one that follows - especially if we keep going to San Diego ;).

November 2008
May 2006
May 20, 2005




1 comments:
Congratulations on 4 years!!
Post a Comment