A few Fridays ago I was mowing the lawn while Marcie was inside with the boys. As i turned the lawn mower around I saw Zane making a break for it. He had done this before but it was almost a year ago. So I stopped the mower and pulled out my phone to document his escape. When i turned the mower off I heard Mace was crying and Marcie was making him a bottle, perfect timing for Zane. So I left the lawn for a while and Zane and I played in the fort/clubhouse.


Lately Mace is all smiles and tongue, usually both at the same time. He is happy most of the time, I think it makes it that much sadder when he is sad. When he cries it breaks my heart and makes me laugh, his eyes shut in just a way that it looks like they are frowning and his lower lip triples in size. Very sad. If i have a chance I will take a picture. There really is nothing like waking up to a smiley face like that looking up from the crib.

Model Home Decor: Bold Color, Stripes and Scallops
12 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment